Detox and Drainage
30 minutes to one hour
It depends on the individual parameters of the patient
1 week-1 month
You need consultation of the doctor to determine the methods of treatment
Good to Know
Helps in detoxifying, water retention (heavy legs) and poor blood circulation. Painless and relaxing treatment. Advised in clients after liposuction.
ABOUT DETOX AND DRAINAGE
A lymphatic drainage massage can help you expedite your body’s natural way of getting rid of toxins by pushing fluid to the lymph channels through a gentle and targeted technique.
Getting yourself a Lymphatic Massage now can lead not only to lose weight but to good overall health.
Detox your body, improve lymphatic drainage, boost circulation and tackle cellulite. Pressotherapy is something of a miracle beauty treatment and it’s becoming more and more popular among busy people who need to look and feel at their best every day.
We pride ourselves on delivering the most creative, scientifically proven strategies for lymphatic draining and cellulite removal and we’re pleased to say we include Pressotherapy on our treatment list.
Pressotherapy is a painless, non-invasive detoxifying treatment
This is a revolutionary process that promotes the body’s natural functions and is a technique with a physiotherapeutic origin, widely used in vascular treatment for the drainage of the lower limbs. It is an excellent means of treatment for oedematous cellulite in the lower limbs.
Pressotherapy treatment is applied by means of trousers, sleeves or a girdle. A computer controlled compression system inflates individual sections of a special multi-chambered garment, forcing toxins and fatty deposits into the circulatory system. This enhances extra-cellular fluid clearance, increasing venous flow (blood flow to the heart). The toxins are then naturally flushed by the body through the lymphatic system. It’s a great alternative to liposuction.
Pressotherapy is used to
- Duplicate the action on the body of massage
- Repress the blood through slow and progressive pressure
- Lessen telangiectasis (capillary distension / swelling / expansion)
- Lymphatic drainage (alleviate oedema or swelling of the leg)
- Provide immediate leg comfort and lightness
- Assist in kidney function (poor filtration and a hydro saline imbalance, can lead to possible accumulation of large quantities of fluid in the tissues
- Assist in healthy heart function (problems can lead to tapered oedemas because of an inadequate pumping effect)
- Assist in premenstrual oedema (oedema during menstrual periods are linked to the fluid-retaining effects of oestrogen and progestin. Pressure therapy during the periods quickly solves the problem.)
- Improve poor skin tone and reduce bags under the eyes
- Improve loss of muscle tone in immobilized patients, the disabled and the cachectic
Other treatment benefits include
Immediate relief and comfort for heavy legs, water retention, cellulite, and poor circulation
•Body shaping and profiling
•Pre and post-liposuction treatment
•Reduces localized lipolytic oedema (fatty deposits)
•Effective lymphatic drainage
•Relieves leg pain and swelling
•Helps prevent venous stasis (stagnation of blood flow in veins / capillaries)
•Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis
•Improves blood flow and oxygenation
•Provides athletic performance enhancement